Part-time Housekeeper in Surrey
Role: Part-time Housekeeper
Working Hours: 25 hours per week – days and times are flexible
Salary: £20 – £22 per hour
We are working with a lovely family of three situated in Surrey on a private estate to find a committed Part-time Housekeeper who will oversee the maintenance of high standards of cleanliness throughout the home.
Although the house is rather large, not all rooms are used so the role is definitely doable for one person.
Hours and days can be flexible to the candidate and more hours can be added for the right person.
- Cleaning of a three-story residence with 6 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms, and 2 powder rooms
- Sorting and organising to maintain order throughout the house
- Changing beds, ironing, and laundry duties
- Receiving and managing deliveries
- Some cooking
- Maintaining cleanliness of outdoor furniture
- Other ad-hoc tasks as required
- Deep cleaning once a week
- Proven experience, particularly in laundry
- Driver’s license (mandatory) due to the location (parking provided)
- Ability to work independently and maintain a schedule
- Respectful, discreet, and professional demeanour
- Reserved, boundaried and has good initiative
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
- Hygiene-oriented with attention to detail
- Capability to adapt to changing needs
- Fluent in English (Italian, French, or Russian language skills are a plus)
There is a small hypoallergenic dog who lives on the property but no pet care will be required.