Executive Housekeeper, Notting Hill
£55,000 gross per annum, DOE
Working schedule: 5 over 7 days per week, 48 hours per week
Start Date: ASAP
We are looking for an Executive Housekeeper to join the team at UHNW’s household, with a salary on offer of £55,000, DOE.
As an Executive Housekeeper, you will be responsible for leading and training a team of Housekeepers in a busy household to the highest possible standards.
You will ensure the property is always immaculately clean, tidy, efficiently stocked, and welcoming for the family. You will work alongside the House Manager to ensure that the team is motivated and understands the demands of the role.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience managing and training staff in a UHNW setting and will be calm in dealing with an ever-changing environment.
- Overseeing the daily operations of the household and managing a small team of Housekeepers, while also being hands-on and supporting the team when necessary
- Work with the House Manager to develop and implement cleaning procedures, and conduct regular inspections to ensure these are followed
- Manage inventory and supplies, ensuring all areas of the residence are maintained to the highest standards possible
- Foster a positive and professional work environment, encouraging team and open communication among the Housekeeping team
- Supervise and monitor team performance while supporting them when required
- Coordinate with members of the household team to ensure smooth operation and seamless service
- Maintain the highest level of discretion, professionalism, and confidentiality while handling the family’s personal and private matters
- Minimum of 5+ years experience in a similar position within a private household
- Strong leadership and management skills, with the ability to motivate and supervise a team of hard-working Housekeepers
- Excellent organisation, attention to detail, and a proactive approach to problem-solving
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, exercise discretion, and exhibit a professional demeanour at all times