Personal Assistant (Maternity Leave Cover, 6 months)
Personal Assistant (Maternity cover)
Salary: £45,000-£50,000 per year
Contract: 6 to 12 months
Working days: Monday-Friday, 9am-6pm
Start date: early-mid February
We are searching for a dedicated and experienced Personal Assistant to join our client in Surrey as maternity cover, on a 6-12 month contract.
As the Personal Assistant to the Principal, you will play a pivotal role in providing high-level administrative support during the maternity leave period. Candidates must be highly organised and efficient, as well as a team player capable of working alongside a large team.
The ideal start date for this position will be early to mid-February in order to have a smooth handover and transition with the current Personal Assistant.
- Coordinate and manage the Principal’s schedule, including appointments, meetings, restaurant bookings and travel arrangements
- Prepare and edit documents, reports, and presentations as required by the Principal
- Work closely with the family’s EA to manage all aspects of the family’s travel arrangements and provide remote work to support the Principal while they are out of the country
- Oversee the management of the Principal’s pets, including vet appointments, managing pet insurance, etc.
- Assist the EA with household-related matters, including financial administration, guest and event management and special projects
- Provide general administrative support, including managing phone calls, emails and office supplies
- Handle sensitive information with discretion and provide a high level of confidentiality
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience of working with UHNW individuals and families as an Personal or Executive Assistant
- A sense of urgency and ability to effectively and efficiently prioritise
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Full, clean driving licence
- Ability to travel internationally if required for short periods of time