Client Relations Manager
Client Relationship Manager, Full Time, Office Based, Middlesbrough
Salary up to £35,000 DOE
Due to significant growth within our agency, we’re looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join our amazing team at Achieve Hospitality. You will be responsible for driving business growth by attracting, securing and retaining clients and by building industry relationships and partnerships using a variety of sales techniques.
We are not your average Recruitment Agency! We specialise in the recruitment for Luxury Hospitality, Ultra High Net Worth Individuals, Private Households, Luxury Retail and Fashion Brands, Yachts, Chalets & Jets. We achieve excellence in all of the services we provide. We believe that offering our bespoke services enables us to build continuing relationships with both our clients and candidates. We operate in the UK, US, EMEA and International Markets.
- Proven experience in a similar role, ideally within recruitment or sales
- Exceptional sales experienced in prospecting through calls, email and LinkedIn
- Passion for sales and thrive on achieving KPIs
- Strong problem-solving and relationship building skills
- Love to network!
- Able to negotiate and influence decision makers
- Commitment to delivering an unparalleled service
- A professional manner with excellent communication skills
- To do active sales daily to secure clients in each division within Achieve Hospitality.
- Clients secured by you will then be passed to the relevant Recruitment Consultant.
- To schedule and attend meetings with clients and companies face-to-face: alone and with relevant consultants.
- To focus on generating revenue on a local, national and international scale.
- To attend networking events: alone and with relevant consultants.
- Be part of planning, managing, and attending events, conferences, webinars, and seminars as part of our marketing and business development campaigns.
- To ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM system.
- To manage customer leads and opportunities through the CRM platform.
- To research competitors and learn how to stay ahead of the competition.
- To stay up-to-date with industry trends and market conditions.
- To work with the Directors to create and manage budgets for projects, providing regular updates and ensuring accuracy in reporting.
- To improve overall client and candidate service quality results by studying, evaluating and redesigning processes.
- A Generous Commission Structure
- 33 Days Holiday Inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Equal Parental Leave- Equal Paternity & Maternity Leave
- Birthday off paid, and if your birthday falls on a weekend, you choose a day!
- Kitchen stocked full of free drinks and snacks
- Work from Anywhere- “Workation”
- Free Car Parking
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Professional Development Budget
- 3 Additional Days of Leave for CSR (Volunteering)
- Progression Opportunities
- Team Success Trips to exciting destinations
- Monthly & Quarterly Competitions
- Full Training Package