£30,000-£35,000 per year, DOE
Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm
ASAP start date
We are seeking an experienced, proactive and friendly Housekeeper for our high-profile client in Notting Hill, with a salary on offer of £30,000-£35,000 per year.
In this role, you will join a fully-staffed household and work directly alongside the family’s other Housekeeper to ensure that the highest possible standards are met.
The client values a team ethic in the household and candidates must be hands-on and willing to support the members of the team when required. The schedule for this role will be Monday-Friday, with very occasional weekend work, and shifts predominantly being 9am-5pm.
The property is a 6-storey townhouse, based in Notting Hill so candidates must be within commutable distance to the house. Must be pet friendly as the family own 2 dogs.
- Maintain the high standards of cleanliness throughout the house, and be proactive in identifying areas that need attention
- General housekeeping and laundry tasks, including vacuuming, dusting, handling linens and towels with the utmost attention and care
- Maintain fine furniture, including caring for antiques, artwork, specialist high end surfaces and glassware
- Keep constant supply of household essentials and cleaning materials
- Run ad hoc errands around the house and support the other household staff when required
- Liaise with contractors and maintenance staff when they are in the property
- Wardrobe management and care of fine garments, shoes and handbags
- Packing and unpacking for the principals when required
- Plant and flower care, including keeping fresh supplies around the house
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum of 3+ years experience in a similar position within a HNW or private household
- Good English and communication skills are essential
- Excellent standards of cleaning and attention to detail
- Longevity in previous roles as well as good written and verbal references
- Have a positive, friendly attitude who is open to feedback
- Have an understanding of specialist cleaning care with fine garments and linens