Chef de Partie
We are currently recruiting a Chef de Partie, on behalf of an outstanding four star hotel based in Leicester.
Salary – £26,500
- Produce a high standard of cuisine across the lunch and evening services.
- Put forward ideas for new menu items and dishes.
- Produce and oversee the quality of food served.
- Assist in ordering food stock and keep in line with budgets.
- Play a vital role in training lower ranking chefs.
- Be aware of allergens and special dietary requirements and deal with them appropriately.
- Liaise closely with restaurant staff and ensure relevant information is passed between departments.
- Assist senior Chefs in maintaining the high standards of the kitchen.
- Be accountable for HACCP and health and safety.
- Previous experience in a similar property.
- Previous experience working as a Chef de Partie, with similar duties.
- Tips of up to £1,400 per year
- Free food and drink when on shift
- Free minibus service
- Employee of the month, long service awards and merit awards
- 50% off spa treatments and restaurant
- Free use of facilities – Gym, Spa and exercise classes
- Strong career progression opportunities
- Opportunities to experiment and compose new dishes
- Recognition and reward schemes
- Long service awards
- Social events for staff
Please note all applicants must have the right to work in the UK.