Temporary Private Chef
€450-€600 per day
ASAP start date
Our client in Gibraltar is looking for a Private Chef to provide nutritionally-focused meals on a temporary basis, with the possibility of going permanent.
The ideal candidate will be able to provide round the clock services to the Principal, with a heavy focus on nutritional food, and Indian cuisine.
The role is for a single Principal, however he does occasionally have guests as well as hosting parties and events, so you will be required to provide menus and dishes for these when necessary.
This role is with a lovely, small team so candidates must be willing to support where needed and have a great team ethic.
Although this is a temporary role, the family are looking for a permanent Chef on a rota basis so there is the opportunity for this to become a permanent role.
- Craft and executive nutritionally focused menus tailored to the preferences of the Principal and his guests
- Work seamlessly with another Chef on a rota schedule to ensure continuous coverage and a consistently high level of culinary offerings
- Take on occasional household duties, such as running the very occasional errand for the Principal
- Work alongside Nutritionists and the other Chef to deliver a high quality of food to the Principal
The ideal candidate:
- Proven experience as a private or personal Chef within a UHNW or private household
- Adaptable to working effectively and collaboratively on a rota schedule, preferably 7 days on, 7 days off
- Have a portfolio of work with a strong focus on nutrition and dietary requirements
- Understanding and enjoyment of cooking Indian cuisine – a favourite of the Principal
- Show a creativity and flair to work in menu creation for the family and their guests at parties/events