Private Rota Chef
Private Rota Chef
€50,000-€60,000 per year
7 days on, 7 days off, accommodation provided when in Gibraltar
ASAP start date
We are supporting our client in Gibraltar in their search for a Rota Chef to provide nutritionally-focused meals, with a salary on offer of €50,000-€60,000 per year.
This unique position is 7 days on, 7 days off and you will be required to provide breakfast, lunch and dinner for the Principal, and occasionally his guests.
Candidates must have experience working in a private household, and be able to demonstrate a flair and expertise of nutritionally focused food. Knowledge and experience in Indian cuisine is also a must as this is a particular favourite of the Principal.
This role is with a lovely, small team so candidates must be willing to support where needed and have a great team ethic.
- Craft and executive nutritionally focused menus tailored to the preferences of the Principal and his guests
- Work seamlessly with another Chef on a rota schedule to ensure continuous coverage and a consistently high level of culinary offerings
- Take on occasional household duties, such as running the very occasional errand for the Principal
- Work alongside Nutritionists and the other Chef to deliver a high quality of food to the Principal
The ideal candidate:
- Proven experience as a private or personal Chef within a UHNW or private household
- Adaptable to working effectively and collaboratively on a rota schedule, preferably 7 days on, 7 days off
- Have a portfolio of work with a strong focus on nutrition and dietary requirements
- Understanding and enjoyment of cooking Indian cuisine – a favourite of the Principal
- Show a creativity and flair to work in menu creation for the family and their guests at parties/events