$80,000 AUD per annum plus benefits
Start date: May 2024
We have an amazing opportunity for a live-in Nanny to relocate to Australia for an UHNW family, with a salary on offer of $80,000 AUD per annum, plus accommodation.
The role will revolve around the care of a newborn baby, due in early June 2024, and will involve a mixture of shared care and solo charge for an estimated 45 hours per week. The Nanny will predominantly work the day shift and will liaise with the night Nurse to ensure the care and wellbeing of the baby.
The Nanny will be responsible for assisting the family with all tasks for the baby including, but not limited to, feeding, bathing, nappy changing, sleep time routine, tidying the nursery and taking the baby to appointments. The family are looking for an experienced, knowledgeable and enthusiastic Nanny with extensive experience as with newborns.
The client is looking for candidates from the UK or Europe and will pay to relocate candidates to Australia. Meals will be provided by the family’s Chef Monday to Friday, when they are on shift.
Due to Australia’s visa restrictions, the initial contract would only be for 6 months but this would be extended by up to 3 years afterwards, if an additional visa is granted.
- Provide care for the newborn, including feeding, nappy changing, bathing, and establishing a healthy sleep routine
- Implement age-appropriate activities to stimulate the newborn’s cognitive and sensory development
- Maintain a clean and safe environment, and be vigilant in monitoring the newborn’s health and promptly address any concerns or medical needs
- Work closely with the family and other household staff – particularly the night nurse – to ensure seamless coordination and consistency in the newborns care
- Accompany the family on trips, ensuring continuity of care and maintaining the highest standards possible
The ideal candidate:
- At least 3-5+ years of experience as a Newborn Nanny with a strong background in caring for infants from birth
- Hold the relevant certifications in newborn care, CPR, and First Aid
- Excellent communication skills to liaise effectively with the family and other household staff
- Be adaptable to the dynamic needs of the family and willing to travel as required
- A background in early childhood education or related field is advantageous, but not essential
- Exhibit the highest level of professionalism and discretion when dealing with the family’s private affairs