Location Middle East
Family 3 Daughters – Ages 8 yrs, 6 yrs and 4 yrs
Requirements Sole Charge Nanny for each child
Language Skills Native English (or bilingual with fluent English)
Passport UK or European (which will allow for ease of visa application)
To Create a safe, nurturing and stimulating environment in which Children can
thrive and develop.
Qualities & Skills
• Emotional Maturity
• Planning & Organising
• Patience & Communication
• Nutrition & Meal Planning
• Providing an overall happy environment that enables
children to learn and play safely.
• Taking Children to their scheduled appointments and
activities including school and overall management of
• Organising, maintaining children’s wardrobes, play
and bedroom areas, laundry and ironing maybe
• Arranging social schedules and educational activities.
• Keeping Parents informed of development progress
and chronicling as required.
• Helping with Homework.
• Supporting in Social, Personal and Health Education
• Shopping and managing petty cash.
• Maintaining Children’s supplies and inventory
• Ensuring that Children’s timetable is adequate and
allows for the day to run smoothly (i.e. bedtime
routines maintained accordingly).
• Ensuring the children, at all times behave to the right
code of conduct, etiquette and respectful
communication as set by Parents.
Hours Live-in with one-to-one care.
10-12 hours per day 6 days per week (up to 24 hr).
• A minimum of three years previous experience with
• Degree in Early Childhood Educational Development.
• Current First Aid and CPR Certification.
Salary per Month :1250-1700 NET PER WEEK
Annual Return Flights to Home Country
Mobile Phone Allowance
Number of Holiday/Public Holiday days TBC